Venum Fight came out as the winner once again at the biggest awards of combat sports. The World MMA Awards happens annually in the United States, and is held by the British Magazine Fighters Only. The gala evening of MMA was a success. Dozens of celebrities from the movies and the fighting world were among the presents. UFC 183 brought all the big names from the sport to Vegas, and that made the event triumph.
André vieira receives mma awards for Venum
Venum confirms its favoritism and wins the category for the second time
Brazilian company Venum Fight was created by fighters for fighters. The goal was always supply the athletes with the best gear, to enhance their performance and safety. In 2014 Venum made history being the first international brand to win a statue at the World MMA Awards. Venum invests time and work to reach Excellency in MMA. All gear and clothing are tested by the best athletes of combat sports. The second Silver Statue is a proof that Venum is working to the right path, preventing injuries and upgrading athletes’ skills and strength. The company follows a strict quality guideline, all products are tested repeatedly until reach its greatness. .Being recognized by the World MMA Awards is a huge incentive to work hard and reach the third title in 2016.
Check out the winners of the 7th World MMA Awards
Venum Fight poster boy Jose Aldo was also awarded in Las Vegas. The fight between Aldo and Chad Mendes was considered the best bout of the year. The Brazilian was elected fighter of the year in 2010.
- Fighter of the Year: Robbie Lawler
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Burt Watson
- Female Fighter of the Year: Ronda Rousey
- Breakthrough Fighter of the Year: Kelvin Gastelum
- International Fight of the Year: Conor McGregor
- Fight of the Year: Jose Aldo def. Chad Mendes at UFC 179
- Best Technical Clothing Brand: Venum
- Knockout of the Year: Mark Hunt vs. Roy Nelson at UFC Fight Night 52
- Submission of the Year: Ben Saunders def. Chris Heatherly at UFC Fight Night 49
- Comeback of the Year: Dominick Cruz (career)
- Upset of the Year: T.J. Dillashaw def. Renan Barao at UFC 173
- Shawn Tompkins Coach of the Year: Duane Ludwig
- Gym of the Year: Team Alpha Male
- Trainer of the Year: Mike Dolce
- Referee of the Year: Herb Dean
- Ring Card Girl of the Year: Arianny Celeste
- Leading Man of the Year: Dana White
- Personality of the Year: Joe Rogan
- Best Promotion: UFC
- Best Lifestyle Clothing Brand: Bad Boy
- Best Technical Equipment: Everlast
- Media Source of the Year: MMAjunkie
- Journalist of the Year: Ariel Helwani
- What is your favorite Venum clothe? Feel free to write your opinion bellow.
Filho de escritores desenvolveu o gosto pelas letras desde menino. Amante do surf, dos animais, do Jiu Jitsu e da culinária, conhecido também como DJ Ete, Fabiano é um dos jornalistas da FastCom e Venum Fight.